CALIFORNIA – The phone is a very important thing for some people today. Because of the importance, there are few users until a friend took him to bed to sleep.
Because so akrbanya, some time ago reported smartphone Samsung Galaxy belongs to a young girl in Texas exploded while he was asleep. Lucky phone that placed it under his pillow, just destroyed and not make her hurt.
But of course, luck does not always happen all the time. A woman in Florida, suffered burns on his face when the smartphone battery exploded in the gym as quoted by Yahoo on Tuesday (05/08/2014). Here are some tips to prevent your smartphone does not explode or burn.
Poor Quality Batteries
One of the factors that led to the smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 in Texas is exploding battery users that do not fit. The battery has been exchanged for a fake.
iFix said smartphones with poor quality batteries can harm the user. That’s because the battery does not have a construction quality components as the original battery.
Save accordance Places
The experts recommend that smart phone users are not storing smartphone in an enclosed place. Smartphones should be placed at either room berfentilasi.
When storing a smartphone, lest the charger hole closed. The filling hole should be left open in order to avoid overheating the phone (being too hot). Therefore, avoid carrying a smartphone while sleeping with it under the pillow.
If splashed into the water, Immediate Fix
IFix Tim said, the handset is splashed into the water, even when dried, has a possibility of corrosion or short-circuit (short circuit). It can not be detected with the naked eye. Therefore, do not hesitate to immediately bring it to the experts to avoid the other bad things.
When used in Charge
When in charge smartphones become hotter than normal. Therefore, iFix experts say do not use a smartphone to play games, WiFi tethering, or looking for a telephone network, because it can make the smartphone is getting warmer many times.