We definitely felt challenged after producing the first two volumes of Mirador. Our aim is to create an issue that is better than the last one. It is tremendous fun to come up with themes and watch as the magazine practically builds itself. In this most recent publication, we are thrilled to welcome several new contributors to our family. We look forward to featuring many more as we grow!
For those who want it in your hands or the hands of family or friends. Here’s what you will get when you buy a print edition:
- Shipping Included
- Quality Paper that will hold up with Multiple Uses
- Ad-Free Pages
- Several Age-Appropriate Features and Activities
- Geologist Jane-Clair Kerin offers up some natural history about what makes a mountain
- Kris Deelane takes us to an eco-village in Mexico to build earthen homes
- Nathan Wilk interviews rising Brazilian musician Johnny Franco
- Plus a Cloudberry Jam recipe, a story about some happy Grizzlies, and more, including our in-house designed puzzles and activities!