Each Volume presents us with new opportunities to try new approaches and factor in feedback we get from our subscribers and greater Mirador community. In this issue, we’ve switched up the formatting a little and included a couple of new activities! The content remains entertaining, informative and fun!
We feature an interview with the artist who created this gorgeous cover, Betty LaDuke. We also interview a man who spends his spare time finding little treasures all over the country. Stories also include a piece from regular contributor Judy Stock about a perennial holiday dessert and a reader shares with us her story of how cooking a Sunday meal with her mother is bringing them closer together. On top of that we have a postcard from Sicily, our usual array of activities and a lovely Yoga exercise from Amy Zellmer. Chock Full!
For those who want it in your hands or the hands of family or friends – here’s some more information about you get with your 1-Year Subscription
- Shipping Included
- Quality Paper that will hold up with Multiple Uses
- Ad-Free Pages
- Several Age-Appropriate Features and Activities
- The Eye of the Beholder by Judy Stock
- Geocaching with Marcellus Cadd
- Life Sketches with Betty LaDuke
- Cooking with Nancy – A Sunday Supper
- A postcard from Sicily’s Italian Culinary Tours
- Getting to know The Bowerbird
- Yoga with Amy Zellmer
- Light News with Wiser Now
- And many other features including our in-house designed puzzles and activities